Please download and use the resources below freely for your event.
Use as written or spoken introductions to Andy as your speaker.
Andy Edwards is an internationally acclaimed motivational speaker, inspirational trainer and author of his best selling book, “Why Can’t People Be more Like Me?!”.
His ideas on relationship building, communication, personal impact and emotional intelligence have found favour with many thousands of people who attend his talks and workshops all over the world.
He has worked with the likes of JP Morgan, Sony, Barclays, British Gas and Stannah Stairlifts, to name but a few.
Add any or all of the following paragraphs (in any combination or order) for a more comprehensive introduction:
With a background in Sales and Marketing, Andy extensively studied Behavioural Psychology and has a diploma in Coaching. He is accredited to deliver a number of psychometric models and has a working knowledge of many others.
His concept of “Relationomics”, explores how to create tangible value from developing high level business relationships. And his personal development approach “The Yoo Course” has helped many thousands of people develop more confidence and build better relationships.
Combining the psychology of relationships with models of human behaviour, Andy addresses why people get on – or not! And how we can all adapt and connect with different types of personality – for the best possible business results. He also regularly contributes to national magazines, radio and TV programmes.
A sought-after conference and key-note speaker throughout the world, Andy is regularly booked for National & International conferences, Staff Conventions, Away-days Master Classes and AGM’s – for presentations which are motivational, engaging, thought-provoking and fun.
Andy Edwards Andy Edwards is an inspiring and motivating professional speaker who delivers memorable presentations on Business Relationships, Understanding Others, Influence, Attitude and Teams.
Having studied Marketing and lectured on the CIM Marketing Diploma, Andy further qualified in Behavioural Psychology and has a Diploma in Coaching. As the founder of Re£ationomic$ (creating tangible value from business relationships), Andy runs training, speaking, personal development and coaching-based events in the UK, Europe, USA and the Middle East.
These focus on Client Relationships, Team Relationships and Self Relationship (Motivation). He has written dozens of magazine articles, guest blogs, and ebooks and regularly contributes to National journals, Radio shows and ‘Guest Lecture’ slots. He was guest presenter on ‘Stars Of Science’ the reality TV show.
The first print run of his book “Why Can’t People Be more Like Me?!” sold out immediately after publishing and is valued by readers wishing to understand themselves and others at a deeper level.
Andy is qualified to deliver a number of psychometric instruments including Insights, Prism and Clarity 4D. He has an excellent knowledge of other psychological and communication models including Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP). He has worked with many commercial household names including JP Morgan, Stannah, Co Op, De Vere, Barclays, Simply Health, Sony and British Gas (to name but a few).
In the public sector, Andy has worked with The NHS, The British Embassy (UAE), The Highways Agency, The National Apprenticeship Service, Business Link, Primary Care Trusts, and many Local Authorities.
Renowned Doctor of Psychology & Neuroscience, Dr Dave Richards BA, MA, PhD, FRSA says: “Andy is an engaging and entertaining speaker, trainer and coach – whose understanding of how to apply the Insights psychometric model, founded upon Jungian psychology, is second to none.”
A sought-after key-note speaker, master-class presenter, trainer and coach, Andy is regularly booked for National Conferences, Staff Conventions/away-days and AGM’s for talks which are motivational, thought-provoking and fun.
When not working, Andy enjoys the company of Family and close friends, a round or two of golf, failing to grow his own vegetables – and being besotted by his daughter, Rosie, who arrived late 2008.
- The following terms and conditions relate to Nine 5 Three Ltd., hereinafter known as ‘the Company’.
- All prices quoted are subject to VAT unless otherwise stated and will be charged at the rate in force at the time that the service is provided.
- Any amendments to the details of this Agreement must be agreed with the Company at least 28 days prior to the event.
- All causes beyond the Company’s control such as fire, shortages of food, drink, supplies or labour, industrial disputes, bad weather or Force Majeure, etc, will not mean the Company is liable for any delay in performing or failing to perform its duties.
- The orderly conduct of any Client or their guests is the responsibility of the Client.
- 50% or an otherwise agreed amount secures the booking and is non-returnable. A booking cancelled by the Client is liable to payment of the Company cancellation fees as follows: The total charge if notice is received less than 90 days prior to the event 50% of the total charge if notice is received more than 90 days prior to event.
- The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage to the Client’s property, howsoever caused. The Client shall indemnify the Company against all costs, charges, claims, expenses, demands and liabilities incurred by or made against the Company as a result of the negligence or willful default of the Client or any of its guests.
- Personal liability – Persons attending an event do so at their own risk and on the strict understanding that the Company does not accept liability for personal injury or damage.
- All accounts are payable in full within 14 days of the date of invoicing, cheques made payable to Nine 5 Three Limited or use BACS details on the invoice. The Company reserves the right to charge interest at the rate of 3% over the normal Lloyds/TSB Bank base rate per month, compounded monthly, on all overdue accounts.
You can also Book Andy as your MC or Conference moderator
Your MC will introduce the speakers, conduct panel interviews, poll audience opinion, field questions, keep time, hand out awards, provide summaries – and keep the audience amused when the venue’s electrics fail (true story!!)
You need a VERY safe pair of hands. Your event relies on it.
Book Andy to MC your next event.
Simultaneous translation experience.